Sunday 13 December 2009

hello the world!

julie, sophie and lucy on a carousel

julie, lucy and sophie on a carousel. :)


we're moving to a bigger home on tuesday! been crazy busy packing for the last couple of days and can't believe how much crap i have accumulated over the years!

physically not been great, RA flares keep happening and because Dylbee is still not sleeping through the night, i'm generally a bit weaker to deal with it all. i'm on new meds though and they should kick in, in about a month and a half.

i'm working on my next online art course and have just finished a commission painting for which i'm doing a youtube vid as well.

obviously, 90% of my time is spent with one of the most amazing loves of my life, lil dylbee boy, who is now smiling, shouting, giggling and as off today; sucking his thumb!

proof ici;





i love this little boy so much, at times it makes my brain explode.

also been making cute polymer clay houses and lil doggies, but not painted yet.

been up and down mood wise but had a brilliant 'accepting what is' moment today which helped me ground again.

want to do more nvc vlogs and more, but all my projects now take so much longer with lil baby around as he is priority numbero uno, bien sur jah.

i miss my online clan and connections, but this is how it is, and how it is, is ok. (the secret to life, according to tori).

i sincerely hope everyone out there is well with love in my heart for you. ♥

i'll be off line (although on twitter via iphone @willowing via iphone, for a week i think, depending on how quickly they reconnect us in the new house.

new house, here i come.

merry xmas lovelies. x

sleepy strawberry boy  on Twitpic snugabuggabugga on Twitpic in the park cafe with mums from baby classes :) on Twitpic

sleepy prince

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I love hearing his little coos and noises.

    Good luck with your move, Tam.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me. I appreciate you! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...