Friday 15 April 2011

Hibernation

You are Love
You are Love


Aloha lovely reader. :) How are you? I'm feeling quiet. Is that possible, to feel quiet? Like a silent sort of hibernation type thing? Just inwards stuff? Does that make sense? I wonder if it's related to the pregnancy. This pregnancy feels very different from Dylan. With Dylan I had no nausea and I had heaps of energy. With this one I want to sleep 12 hours each night and just sit quietly doing very little all day long and I'm only in week 10! I just feel like I want to sleep all the time. Sleep or sit and do minor tasks. Last pregnancy I only felt like this in the last trimester. Odd.

So yes. All feels quiet and introspective. And it seems to be the case around me as well. Even my inbox is quiet! Ha ha. It must be some planets aligning one way or another.

Anyhoo. Last weekend we did lots of fun things with Dylan. The weather was absolutely gorgeous! We went to the park and playground with him on Saturday. He had so much fun and he just wouldn't sit still. He goes exploring everywhere, including the bushes! Lookit:


dylan in the bushes

We also put up his very first paddling pool which he loved:

dylan in paddling pool

And we went to Stanmer Park which is stunning:

dylan on daddy's neck 1

I laid in the daisies blissing out!

And here are some daddy & Dylan piccies which make my heart leap and my face smile:

dylan and daddy giggles

dylan and daddy giggles

And lastly, pretty pics of nature:

beautiful leave caught by the sun

spring buds

pretty plants in nursery


So, I shall go back to my hibernation time and preparations for my digital art course.

Big hugs x

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful painting, and I love those pictures. How precious! I firmly believe the personality of the child affects the nature of the pregnancy. Just go with it. All to soon, you won't have a moment of peace for internal reflection! ♥ky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a happy post! Just what I needed after a pretty crappy night and feeling very emotionally fragile today. I love the pure happiness and joy on Dylan's face in those pictures with Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! The photo of Dylan in the bushes just steals my heart! I'm looking forward to the digital class - thinking of upgrading my photoshop elements and I'm waiting for my new tablet to ship. I'm so glad you are blissed out and enjoying putting this course together for us! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, totally possible to feel quiet. i feel that way often!!!

    love all the pics! My favorite is the 1st one of Andy and Dylan. That ones painting-worthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dear! i can't wait for the digital class but if you feel like doing nothing, oh dear, rest a lot! digital class will wait for you! Is nice to read that you feel "quiet"! Dylan is sooooooooooo lovely!!!!!! his smile makes me feel happy too!!!! You are a sooooo beautiful family!!!! big hugs!!!! :*****

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww lovely photos :-) what a little cutie Dylan is!! And your painting is lovely!! I'm so glad I found you and your classes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What glorious photos - we're so lucky to live in this country don't you think?
    Beautiful piece of art too.
    About the quietness - make the most of it! It's a delicious time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos of Dylan and Andy. And congrats also! Plenty of rest and more blissing out in the daisies sounds like a good prescription. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness...Dylan is all you, love the paintig and so get the hibination!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your art and the pics are fabulous! Have a lovely weekend! Janna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me. I appreciate you! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...