Wednesday 21 September 2011

Inspiration Station: Connie Hozvicka - another Life Book Teacher!

Hey groovy art gang!

Are you impressed with my daily bloggings? I am. I usually only manage one blogging a week, if that! :) So, here I am with another super awesome Life Book Teacher to introduce to you!

Today, it's the wonderful Connie Hozvicka (from www.dirtyfootprints-studio.com) who many of you may already be familiar with! Creator of 21 Secrets, yogini extraordinaire, Total Alignment artist painter and now soon a mama to be! (yesss, how exciting is that?!). :)

I am not sure when I first came across this lovely human being, but I got to know her a lot better when I was invited to teach over at 21 Secrets. Yet another one of those fabulous human beings who are trying to live by their true inner nature (or creative source as she calls it). Authentic, true to herself, searcher and spiritual adventurer. Connie is one of those fascinating people who through her art and spiritual journeys continue to inspire and encourage you to find yourself within yourself and your art. 

What I love about Connie's Art


In one word: freedom.

Her art, to me, speaks of freedom. It's visible in the brush strokes, in the expressive colours, in the swirls, in the meditative application of paint. Freedom and expression.

And she is so clear about this herself: she is outing her inner parts, her truthful most inner parts and pours them into the paintings. I don't know how not to love that. The intention is to touch, connect with and express 'creative source' and well, I can see that in her paintings.




What I love about Connie

She too, is kind. Authentic and kind people touch me at my core. She's one of those. I've had many email communications with her over the year and all are written with a sense of care, consideration and compassion. Kindness and compassion wins me over in a heartbeat.

I also absolutely love how she continually evaluates her own approach to life, how she responds to events, how she is a true example of someone who never stops developing herself and someone who will look the hurdles of life in the eye and then says: "ok, I accept, let me see what I can learn from this". I have goosebumps writing this! :)

Above all: she is true. True to herself, true to her aspirations, to her 'creative source'. That, I love and admire a lot. :)

Learn more about Connie here: www.dirtyfootprints-studio.com - as she's currently going through the first phases of pregnancy she's not feeling too well, but I know that she too will likely at some point be holding a give away! So keep checking back on her blog. :-)

I am so happy she'll be part of Life Book! I am sure you too will love her lesson!


Have a lovely day all! Tomorrow another LB Teacher to be introduced! :) xoxoox Tam



If you want to find out more about Life Book which goes on sale 3rd October, CLICKY HERE

Muffin Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Tam. Thank you for such sweet, sweet words. You have no idea how much this means to me--coming from a person I truly admire and feel is the embodiment of kindness and compassion herself. Sending you so much love and hugs!!!

    And--I am beyond excited, honored, and giddy to be a part of Life Book! 2012 is gonna rock!

    BIG Hugs,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that Connie will be teaching too! I just discovered her Total Alignment workshop and ran out and got a few things to start in on it. I don't know how I had missed her until now!

    Tam, your Life Book Course is going to be phenomenal! Can't Wait!!!

    Jessi xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me. I appreciate you! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...