Wednesday 24 October 2012

My bound Life Book for 2012 :0)

Hallo the world! Thank you for existing, thank you for being.  <3>
 
So much going on, so much to tell you about, so little time. Ah well! Let me share with you one very VERY exciting thing: my bound Life Book for 2012. It's the thing I've been working towards the whole year. It's the fruit of this awesome Life Book project, it chronicles my 2012, it contains bits of love, magic, beauty, wisdom, illumination moments and growth. It is awesome. :) My Life Book is awesome.

For the current Life Book students there are only a few more lessons left before they can start binding their own glorious book. It's a culmination of so much. We've been through so much all of us. I feel so blessed to have spent this year with such an amazing group of people, from all walks of life. We have people from so many different countries join us, it's felt so international, uniting, connecting. From China (hi Lucy!) to Iceland (hi Sigrun!), to the US (hi many many of you delicious ones), to Argentina, Europe, Oz, NZ, UK etc etc. It's been freaking awesome. :D

I've filmed a flip through of my book, watch it here:


And here are several photos: 


I feel very proud and accomplished. :)


And of course, if you want to create your own Life Book, be sure to join the 400 + students who have already signed up to Life Book 2013! 

Check out all the deets by CLICKING HERE

6 comments:

  1. Tam this is gorgeous and a real accomplishment. I am thinking about 2013. I have been watching you throughout 2012 with just a bit of remorse for not clicking that button one year ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww tam...you made me cry...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW I am so inspired! Tam, your Life Book is breathtaking. Each page is so beautiful and unique. What an awesome record of your year. I am already signed up for Life Book 2013 and now I'm EVEN MORE EXCITED than I already was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny Palmer Tasmania26 October 2012 at 08:26

    Tam
    Beautiful just simply beautiful
    Cant wait for Life Book 2013

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tam, thank you so much for sharing that personal, beautiful, rich and wonderful book of your Life. Awesome!! So excited to be a part of 2013! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! I'm very moved by your beautiful book!
    Ana from Brazil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me. I appreciate you! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...